How To Register for Self Assessment if not self-employed

If you’re not self-employed but still need to register for Self Assessment, the UK government has made it easy for you. By using form SA1, you can register for Self Assessment for any reason other than self-employment. This includes scenarios such as receiving income from land and property, having taxable foreign income, or having adjusted […]

Continue reading