Alexander Ene also provides Company Formation services. The formation of a new Limited company is not as straight forward as it used to be and require that company law, Inland Revenue regulations, money laundering regulations and practical business issues are carefully considered from the outset. It is important that a limited company is properly set up from the beginning in order to avoid omissions and errors which could prove expensive to rectify later.
As Accountants with many years experience in company formations and maintenance, we are in a position to provide a company formation service that is both excellent and cost effective. We can form a limited company using your own name or from a list of ready made names. Our service in the area of Company Formation include:
– Search to ensure that your chosen name is available.
– Completing the necessary forms to ensure that company directors and secretary are properly appointed and registered with Companies House.
– Preparing minutes of the first director’s meeting.
– Completing forms for the allotment and issue of shares to shareholders.
– Completing stock transfer forms.
– Ensuring Inland Revenue Form 42 compliance.
– Completing and filing form 41G with the Inland Revenue.